Support Action Against Hunger’s critical humanitarian work while enhancing your company’s brand value.
Why Partner With A Cause-Based Organization?
Because customers and employees want your company to make a difference:
- 85% of Americans favor products or companies that support a cause they care about.
- Partnering is cost-effective and enhances your profile in a crowded market place.
- 79% of Americans would likely switch brands to one associated with a good cause.
- Partnerships set your company apart from competitors as a globally responsible corporate citizen.
- Supporting a worthy cause helps employers attract talent – 69% of Americans say it influences where they choose to work.
SOURCE: Cone Corporate Citizenship Studies (2010)
Why Partner With Action Against Hunger?
- Our Life-Saving Mission: Our critically important work saves thousands of children each year from deadly malnutrition.
- We Don’t Outsource: ACF staff carry out programs in 40+ countries worldwide, ensuring quality control and cost-effective strategies that guarantee the delivery of assistance to those in need.
- Our Innovative Track Record: ACF’s contributions to the field of emergency nutrition are renowned, from developing life-saving milk formulas to therapeutic food products like Plumpy’nut.
- Sustainable Solutions to Hunger: We integrate our programs with local and national health systems to transform tactical interventions into long-term solutions.
- Oversight and Transparency: For eight straight years, we’ve received the top rating (four stars) from independent watchdog Charity Navigator.
- Our Global Reputation: Our reputation for technical and program excellence is underscored by longstanding partnerships with government and UN agencies (e.g., the EU, USAID, UNICEF).
- High Visibility: We have headquarters in global media and financial centers: New York, Paris, London, Madrid, and Montréal.
How Your Company Can Partner with Us
- Direct Donations: Support our life-saving programs with a financial contribution
- Cause-Related Marketing: Leverage our brand to market a product, event, or initiative.
- In-Kind Support: Donate in-house marketing, creative, or consulting expertise.
- Sponsorship: Enhance your brand awareness by sponsoring an event or an advertisement campaign.
- Employee Involvement: Build a better work environment by encouraging employees to contribute time, money, or expertise.
Each unique partnership is supported through reporting tools, photos, and video that connect your employees and clientele to ACF’s lifesaving efforts around the world.